Sooo proud of my little Tug today. He did amazing at the puppy show! He was behaved, he stood (for the most part), he only protested once when the judge went to look at his bite, and his "down and back" was, for the most part, a beautiful trot! He won his class - jr puppy dogs and won best opposite sex jr puppy. He came in second in best jr puppy to his sister, Heidi. I'm so proud of him! I'm proud of myself too, as I stepped into the ring and showed Tug. I've never shown confirmation and was really nervous to do so (not sure why as I love competing in agility). I am going to enter Tug in an All Breed show in April, I'm not sure if I will be the one in the ring then since there will be more pressure for that show, but I'm really leaning towards it :)
I think Tug's favorite part of the show was after everything was over, he got to run and play with his sister, Heidi. A couple other Kees joined in from time to time but Tug definitely had more fun with Heidi than anyone else, lol!
 |
| Can I chew on it? Just a little? Please? |
 |
| Iz so proud of myself! |
 |
| Krafty's Nothing Past Me, 21 weeks old |
I think my dad was taking pictures as I was showing so if he got anything good I'll post them when he sends them to me. I tried to get pictures of Tug and Heidi playing but they were just moving way too fast for the camera, lol! All I was getting was blurs of fuzz :)
Awesome job showing today. I'll bring you copies of the videos.
ReplyDelete