Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

As I write this Tug is zooming around the living room.  This is after spending the day with my husband at his work.  That pup never runs out of energy!!!! 

Tug had an excellent Christmas.  We got them a bag full of tennis balls - Tug is always wanting us to throw a ball for him.  

The weekend before Christmas, Tug and I traveled to Cleveland for a dog show.  Tug did very well - 2nd in sweeps and a 1st in his class.  The only downside was that he proved that we still need to work on him stacking on a ramp.We rarely see it right now, but he was sooo squirmy on it!  Must fix work on fixing this :-)

I took some holiday portraits of the "boys" over the weekend.  I'm having problems uploading them at the moment so as soon as I can I'll post them.

I hope that everyone had a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment