Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year and 12 weeks old

Tug turned 12 weeks old yesterday.  Time goes by so fast!  We're still working on puppy biting and potty training but slowly it seems to be getting better.  Espresso is quickly becoming Tug's favorite chew toy, the poor guy!  He's taking it well though and is very gentle in his corrections when they are needed.  Nash will play with Tug when he thinks no one is watching them, so I think he's slowly starting to come around too.  My plan is to try to take Tug to doggie daycare once he gets his Rabies vaccine on board in the next few weeks.  We work daily on zen (self-control) behaviors - he definitely needs it, lol!  We went through a few nights where Tug was very anxious in his crate but once we reinforced the crate being a good, calming place to be that has seemed to disappear.  No new pictures right now, sorry!  I'll post some as soon as I can :-)

Happy New Year and I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment