Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tug and Daycare

Tug tried out doggie daycare today!  He had a blast! :-)  At first he wasn't sure about it and spent some time hiding behind "mom" (for those that don't know, I work at a dog daycare/boarding/veterinary facility so I was able to be on the play floor with him) but after about a half hour he decided that a Mini Aussie looked like fun to play with and started to play.  Tug was great a letting everyone greet him and he was very polite in his own greetings, hopefully that continues.  He was hilarious to watch play!  He would run after the bigger dogs as they were playing a game of chase but when they turned around to come back the other way (they not actually chasing him) he would run back to me, deciding to watch them some more.  Such a brave boy, lol!  He is sooo tired now, he can barely keep his eyes open!  I wish I could have gotten some pictures, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment