Tug loves to play in his pool and since it is been hot we have had a lot of pool fun :) Recently I have been asking him to wait until I tell him it's okay to get in the pool - trying to teach some self control. This has resulted in some very fun "diving" pictures. We might have to get a bigger pool! I'd consider teaching him to dock dive but I'd be afraid all his coat would drag him down.
![]() |
| First "dive" into the pool! |
![]() |
| Nash's ears seem to have become a favorite place to grab him at - poor Nash! |
Tug continues to amaze me with what he learns. We are working on teaching him his contact behavior for agility and up until now we have been doing it off lead since we have been working in the house or in the backyard. Well, we went to a friend's house to work on the contact behavior earlier this week. I took the board we are using to learn the behavior on and instead of the contact behavior he was giving me confirmation behaviors. I couldn't figure it out at first. I finally realized that he connects slip leads with the show ring so he thought he was supposed to stand and stack. I realized that's why I was having some issues at BRAG on Tuesday night in class (other than it was a new place to perform the behavior), he was giving me the same behaviors. Tug was giving some very beautiful conformation stacks too, hopefully he can do the samething in the show ring in a week a half :) Such a smart boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment