Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lima Show

We went up to Lima with Ruth and Heidi today.  Tug did well, still no points but those will come.  It will just take time :)  He was good in the ring after a minor spaz out when going in.  The spaz outs are caused by excitement, so I like knowing that he enjoys going in the ring (probably cause there's food involved, lol) but we need to find a better way to focus the energy.  I'm sure his excitement is mixing with my nerves so that doesn't help.  I've shown in agility for almost 8 years now - I get nervous but not like I do before I show in conformation.  Maybe that's because there's too much time to think in conformation, lol ;)  So just stop thinking, right?  Miss Heidi did very well, way to go girl!!  Some day your bro will catch up to you, lol!

We did take some pictures of Tug at the show.
Krafty's Nothing Past Me - almost 9 months
Once we got home, I pulled the pool out for the boys since we suddenly got the 90 degree temps that we were supposed to get.  Tug was sooo happy to see that plastic pool.  He hasn't been able to play in it for a few days since we had a show today.  He dove into it as soon as I told him he was allowed!

Tug un-show-ified
They also had a blast running around the giant rope bone I bought at the show.  I think it's bigger than Tug!



I love this picture of Tug and Nash!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment